Ah, it’s that time of the year… Halloween decorations and pumpkin spice lattes! Naturally, one of the things I crave at this point is going to a good haunted house. The last 3 years I’ve gone to Cutting Edge, and loved it. I went this past Sunday with high expectations, which were unfortunately not met. The lines were extra long, so my friend and I decided to get the speed pass alongside our ticket. The total came out to $50 a person. We literally entered the haunted house two minutes later.
- The haunted house lasts about an hour.
- They play haunting music from the 90s.
- The costumes are realistically eery.
- They were extremely understaffed! The number of people that pop out to scare you were a fraction of what they usually are. Maybe it’s a Sunday thing?
- I did not genuinely get scared ONCE.
- The groups were not paced out enough, so we constantly met up and all the scares were spoiled by the people screaming in front of us.
This Haunted House holds a record for “world’s largest walk-through haunted house”. Don’t let my review get you down… I was extremely dissatisfied by my experience this year, but the last few years rocked my world. Give it a try, check it out, just avoid going on a Sunday — I think maybe they skimp out on staff.
Last but not least, enjoy the wall of bubbles you walk through in the end. I look really happy!